Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi everyone, Doris here with our HUGE April Anything Goes Challenge!
We're so excited to have THREE great sponsors this month as well
as THREE Guest Designers joining the Design Team
with projects to get you inspired.  Here we go!
One lucky winner will get 2 digis from our first sponsor


Here's some projects from our Design Team using Dr. Digi stamps:

Rene: Brunnhilde



Sharon: Pretender Strat







Our second sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps and one lucky
winner will win their choice of 5 digis from their store.
Projects from our Design Team using Eureka Stamps:

Rene: Cupcake Wreath


Doris: Flower Girl


Sharon:
Bunny with Flowers




Our third sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs
and one lucky winner will get their choice of 4 digi images from their store.

Doris - Syrena



We have 3 great Guest Designers joining us this month who were all
February Spotlight winners, and they've all made some
outstanding projects to share with you.
Tamie Camp from Paper Infusions and More

Hello from Millet, Alberta. I am married to my best friend, a mother of three (2 boys & a girl). Besides my family and friends crafting is something else I am very passionate about. My mom introduced me to crafting at an early age and it took hold and well now can be considered an addiction (which includes multiple crafts. It has allowed me an opportunity to create, laugh and share my love of crafting with family, friends, my fellow Design Team members and other crafters from around the world. Everyday I continue to be amazed and feel very blessed with the opportunities I have been given through crafting. Have an amazing day! :)


A bit about me: I am a wife and mother of three grown children looking to stretch my talents and creativity. I recently started my own blog so that I could connect with other bloggers and learn as much as I can from all these talented individuals. My blog:
I Am More Than a Mother: Life Withe an Empty Nest

Vinita from New Creations
Hello! I'm so happy to be a guest designer for this wonderful challenge blog! My name is Vinita Jain. I am a retired teacher ( but not old)! I live in Delhi, India. My mother always gave me great encouragement from my childhood towards art and craft which helped in developing my creative side . I love learning new techniques in the field of Art. I just started blogging 4 months ago when I was totally free at home. I love to create many interesting, unusual cards. Now I am showing my new project for this week "Just Swinging By". I like to make and meet new friends, so you are welcome to my blog....www.madewithlovencare.blogspot.in

How's that for kicking off April?  Lots of inspiration
and lots of prizes, so get going!  This challenge
will be open from April 2 to April 25, and you can enter as many times as you
like for our Anything Goes Challenges, but all projects MUST be
linked to this challenge from your blog and have been
created during these dates only.  Have fun and thanks for playing along with us!




11 comments:

  1. Awesome creations teamies! And many, many thanks to our guest designers for joining us and knocking it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow truly beautiful creations from the Dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the anything goes challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations and for another fab challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge and DT creations!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work by the team and great sponsors. Always love ATG! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely DT Creations and challenge.
    Hugs
    Atti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Fabulous DT and GDT creations ! TFS

    ReplyDelete