Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Anything Goes!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a little reminder post
about our July Anything Goes Challenge.

Today we're thrilled to have two Guest Designers join us
to give you some inspiration. Please be sure
to stop by their blogs and leave them some crafty love!

Louise from Crafting Mum Louise
I have been cardmaking for about 10 years, but only got into blogging just over a year ago, i have been lucky enough to be picked to be on 2 design team currently Whoopsi Daisy and Artistic Inspirations which i am enjoying. I like to have a go at most things where money allows! Sometimes i struggle to find time to make my cards as i have 2 demanding boys under 4 years who keep me busy, so i mostly make cards when they have gone to bed! Sometimes they like to craft so they get my big shot out and my stamps which they love!!


Katie from Katie's Crafts

I'm Katie, 23 from Grimsby in the UK. I am a Paediatric Nurse working on a busy general ward so i enjoy crafting on my days off releasing all of my stress. I have been card making for almost 2 years now and love to colour images. Thanks for choosing me a spotlight designer it has been great fun x

You can go HERE to enter your Anything Goes projects by July 25 for a
chance to win one of the three prizes from our great sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment